Thursday, May 15, 2008

Gallery Exhibit/Graduation Celebration

Well my school days are officially over! I am still in awe of how quickly it went. In honor of 4 years well spent, I am having a portfolio/gallery exhibit in my studio. I will be displaying some of my most current work and my final portfolio. Even though there will be many more drafts of my "portfolio" to come in my hopefully long and fullfilling career, I will still treasure my very first version. Its all up from here!
If anyone from the local area would be interested in attending:

You are invited to a
Gallery and Portfolio Exhibit/Graduation Celebration
At Jordan Leigh Photography's Studio
19 West Market St.
Jonestown, PA 17038
2nd floor above Creter Music

Saturday May 31, 2008
Open House 9am-3pm

We will be serving light refreshments!
Come View Jordan's most current work
and final portfolio as well as share in her
graduation celebration from Antonelli Institute!

Happy Snapping!

No comments: