Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Come Join the Fun @ Jordan Leigh Photography's Fine Art Exhibit



Come join the fun the first Friday of June...(the 5th) at The Timeless Cafe in 
Lebanon, PA from 5-8pm.  
I will be there to meet and greet and show off some awesome new fine art work.
If you made it out to my exhibit at the Allen Theatre in Annville, don't worry I will be showcasing some of my newest work on the 5th...that is even now still in the process...so there is something for everyone!
The address is 18 S. 8th St.  in Lebanon, PA.
I have posted some of the images from my promotional shoot from The Timeless Cafe that I took just this Tuesday...I hope you enjoy them.  It really is a quaint little coffee shop.  If you get to stop by I am sure you will have a great time!














No comments: