Thursday, April 30, 2009

Spring Is a Sprung'n into Summer




Here are some images in honor of Spring a sprung'n into Summer...Despite the sunburn and bumblebees, it's still my favorite time of year!  So get out your short shorts and hit the boardwalk...cause summer is just around the corner!  

Also check out my facebook page at 

To Fill you in....
The Latest Update reads:

Pass this On...It will be worth it to YOU!

Hello All! I have only had my page up for a few weeks now, and have 100 fans already! If you would be so kind, suggest my page to 5 of your facebook friends. My goal is.......
to reach 500 friends by the first official day of summer, Fathers Day June 21st, 2009!
If I reach this goal...I will be offering photography specials to anyone who is a FAN of Jordan Leigh Photography, including Free Gallery Wraps, 5x7 Photo Books, Fine Art Postcards...and MORE! Please keep checking, as updates will be posted of my progress to see when I reach my goal! Thanks! I hope to promote my business with YOUR help, and give you something back along the way.....
In the meantime...Happy Snapping to you!








No comments: